PixelMate.me - Access photos of Events directly. See photos taken by people not necessarily on your social networks.
- Available globally
Claim Your Spot
What is PixelMate.me?
PixelMate.me is a photo sharing network that allows you to follow photos from events rather than users. An Event can be anything from your class in college to a party or a concert.
How are we different from other photo sites?
You follow events not users.
- Access pictures, relevant to you, that were taken by people who are not necessarily your friends on social networks.
- No need to crawl albums of "friends", or figure out what the #hashtag is for a relevant event. Just specify the venue name and date(s), we'll do the rest.
- Photos are automatically aggregated by topic and event.
So, what do I get out of it?
Find relevant pictures you have never seen before.
- There are many pictures of you out there that you have never seen. Possibly they were not tagged, or you are not connected with the person who took the pictures.
- Opportunity to connect with people. (That cutie from the party...).
- Access photos from any type of event (Concerts, Graduations, Old class mates, a Wedding, even a Cruise...).
How can you help?
- Creating events that you'd like to follow (giving us indication on what people like to follow)
- Adding photos to those events.
- Importing photos from Facebook, sharing with your friends and spreading the word.
- Please provide any feedback here on Erli Bird
As a NY based startup, we've witnessed the aftermath of Sandy, and the importance of giving and supporting one another is more evident now than ever. So, in the spirit of the holidays, for every person that registers for PixelMate and leaves feedback here on Erli Bird, PixelMate will donate $1 to Make a Wish Foundation. Make a Wish helps give hope, strength and joy to children with life-threatening medical conditions. We'll donate a gift of up to $150 total :)
Claim Your Spot
Get private beta access
But you won't receive the same private access or promo code.
Be sure to come back and provide your ideas, advice, and feedback.