- Available globally
Learn more about using ErliBird for your beta testing projects.
Take back control of your news feed!
Vetted is a response to years of frustration reading the news through Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn. Under an ocean of vacation photos, random status updates, and check-ins lives important news articles that often get lost in a flood of everything else. And worse, there is little to no control over what you see, when you see it, or how long it lasts before it disappears into the ether.
Vetted provides a clean, beautiful way to read the news with a set of powerful tools that help you stay informed without getting overwhelmed:
- Read: Through an incredibly simple, clean news experience that strips out fluff and reveals the news hidden across your social networks in one singular place.
- Block: Declare a topic "over" and block it from your feed. Type in a keyword or phrase and never see an article about it again. It works on people and news sources too!
- Trust: We all have hundreds of social connections we’ve collected over the years. But who do you really trust? Explicitly declare your trust on Vetted and get a feed composed entirely of the friends and connections you respect most.
- Save: How many times have you skimmed through your news feed, found something interesting, but didn’t have time to read it? Or it disappeared so fast you couldn’t find it again? Save articles on Vetted and read them at your leisure.
- Search: Stop swiping endless to find something you missed. Finally, you can search your own news feed by topic, person, or news source.
Vetted only gets better with feedback, so please share comments on ErliBird or email email@example.com directly. Your feedback would be greatly appreciated.
Vetted was created by Web Philosophic, a company dedicated to exploring meta problems through inventive digital products and creative user experiences.